Are you an experienced mobile marketer looking for an exciting job that will give you the chance to take your skills to the next level and unlock your potential?
Do you have what it takes to tackle diverse challenges posed by top mobile publishers such as Babbel, Kiwi.com or Small Giant Games?
AppAgent is an award-winning agency with a leading team of mobile marketers, working towards making the most exciting games and apps successful. Join us and we will guide you through the specifics of agency work for clients. We expect you to quickly grasp the essence of our work and take full ownership of your projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our new Mobile Marketing Manager will play a critical role in our activities. The person will be responsible for:
- Client consultation - preparing the audits, building the strategy, helping the client to understand what they don’t know - and developing a plan for success.
- Growth strategy - working alongside CEOs and other top-level leaders you'll manage projects from their initial stages to completion, influencing the direction of global businesses.
- Evaluating outcomes - you'll measure the success of campaigns and evaluate outcomes, ensuring that your contribution makes a difference.
- Responding to change - we never know what the next project will be like or who the next client will be, so you'll need to adopt a new set of tools and approaches for each project.
- Independent decision making - you'll be trusted to take and make decisions, using your creative side to deliver results.
Every day is different, but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Developing go-to-market and growth strategies.
- Managing projects across many verticals and business models.
- Running audits and applying the findings in areas of analytics, ASO and UA.
- Executing, tracking and evaluating advanced user-acquisition campaigns.
- Maintaining relationships with clients, gathering feedback and sharing it internally.
- Collaborating effectively with the creative and analytics teams to execute the agreed strategy.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Solid understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem, the role of different marketing tactics, how to structure a soft launch strategy, and generally grow apps.
- Proven track-record of managing all stages of complex projects (of any kind), including the planning stages, executing campaigns and evaluating their impact.
- Experience of using app and marketing analytics platforms, with the ability to translate data into insights and then act upon them.
- Confidence to maintain relationships with clients by treating their business as your own.
- Entrepreneurial experience within a personal project or startup is a big plus - even if you have failed!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Make a real impact. You will make things happen in a short time and help to shape the company as we rapidly scale-up.
- The opportunity to learn quickly by facing exciting challenges every day.
- Support from the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- 23 vacation days, home office and sick days as needed.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters.
- An opportunity for profit sharing after long-term employment with the agency.
- For ex-pats, two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.