New Business Manager

Scroll to content

Are you a mobile marketing manager who loves finding new opportunities and is great at building new relationships? 

Or are you a successful business developer at a mobile-centric company who can build a profitable sales pipeline? 

AppAgent is searching for a charismatic and innovative New Business Manager that can help accelerate our growth. You’ll be excited to work with some of the world’s leading tech businesses, transforming mountains of data into actionable insights that help them - and us - to grow. 



Our New Business Manager will play a vital role in the growth of AppAgent. The person will be responsible for:

Demand generation - you will be responsible for developing and implementing our growth strategy mostly in inbound and outbound lead generation.

Client development - you will attract leading clients and brands, and secure great deals and develop profitable long-term relationships. 

Client development responsibilities include:

  • Developing high-level marketing strategies for prospective clients.
  • Lead qualification, analysis, proposal preparation and closing deals.
  • Building and nurturing meaningful long-term connections with VP and C-suite executives.
  • Negotiating and closing win-win deals that deliver growth for AppAgent and our clients.  
  • Design and execution of our inbound and outbound lead generation strategy.

We estimate that strategy development will take up to 70% of your time, with the remaining 30% spent on managing leads.



Every day is different, but likely your daily tasks will include:

  • Owning the sales pipeline and prospects database: managing incoming leads and active outreach.
  • Analysing the situation and goals of the prospect, preparing a proposal including the strategy, budget and payment terms.
  • Running strategy planning sessions with key clients.
  • Assessing potential upsell opportunities.
  • Improving the new business processes (automation of lead qualification, attracting larger deals, etc.).
  • Creating and executing a marketing plan for new business initiatives and business lines.
  • Building brand awareness by promoting AppAgent at conferences, organising events, writing blog posts and engaging broadly with the mobile community. 
  • Measuring crucial business indicators.


To succeed in this role you must have:

  • A detailed understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem. 
  • The ability to use insights and experience to build successful and profitable strategies for our clients. 
  • A proven track record of creating strategic proposals and successfully executing them.
  • A commitment to continual improvement combined with the ability to systematically test and evaluate new strategies and approaches to your work. 
  • Negotiation skills and the ability to listen to clients and colleagues.
  • Strong networking skills and be comfortable with public speaking (in flawless English).
  • An entrepreneurial spirit. Experience with your own project/start-up is a big plus (even if you have failed!)


  • The chance to make a real impact. You will make things happen in a short time and help to shape the company as we rapidly scale-up.
  • The opportunity to learn quickly by facing exciting challenges every day.
  • Support from the very best consultants in the field.
  • 23 vacation days, home office and sick days as needed.
  • A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters.
  • An opportunity for profit sharing after long-term employment with the agency.
  • For expats, two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
  • A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team and regular offsite events in nature.
  • A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.

Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!


Pod Kesnerkou
150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov Directions View page

Best things about Prague

 in this beautiful and chilled out city, with its surrounding greenery perfect for outdoor sports.

SAFETY FIRST - Prague is routinely ranked among the safest cities to live in in the world. 

WORK-LIFE BALANCE - with a wide offer of social services, housing and accessible health care, Prague is renowned for its high quality of life.

ECCENTRIC atmosphere, whether you go for just one 🍺 or to one of the many festivals, parties or great restaurants in the city.


Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor