Are you a genuine expert in ASO and Apple Search Ads, who can use data to maximise insights and increase performance?
Do you want to put your strategic thinking into practice, managing all aspects of your projects independently?
AppAgent is in search of a champion Senior ASO Manager who will not only bring our clients new downloads but also help them understand the importance and power of ASO.
You will work closely with key clients, explaining your methodologies and processes, helping them to learn, develop and grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior ASO Manager, you’d be responsible for the growth of our client’s apps. You will fulfil several roles, including:
- An Analyst who looks for new opportunities to help their clients with ASO. You will identify the issues and opportunities presented by the data, ideating on what to test, planning tests with capacity and identifying opportunities.
- A Strategist who will work closely with colleagues (ASO manager, UA people, Strategy Planners) to develop innovative new ideas for clients. You’ll also help to develop and improve AppAgent’s ASO capabilities and contribute to our improvement in mobile marketing.
- A Manager who will be responsible for communication, preparing proposals and presenting ASO results to high profile clients such as Babbel, Kiwi.com or Lockwood Publishing.
Your primary focus would be on expanding cooperation with our clients to include ASO, strategy creation, automating workflows and identifying for new opportunities.
You will also be responsible for executing the keyword and conversion rate optimisation strategies on behalf of your clients.
Every day is different, but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Preparing in-depth ASO audits.
- Designing effective ASO strategies and proposals and budgets that reflect a client’s business, audience and competition.
- Identifying insights from competitive ASO intelligence.
- Defining the geo-expansion with ASO efforts based on data.
- Owning the CRO loop (choosing the assets, testing, prioritization, evaluation).
- Creating briefs for the creative team and translators and supporting the producer with the execution.
- Running A/B tests and measuring the results both on the App Store and Google Play.
- Driving keyword optimization efforts for your clients, including leading on keyword research, presenting your proposals and defending the strategy.
- Evaluating the results of our ASO work using advanced analytical and statistical methods.
- Identifying and testing new ASO approaches.
- Creating and delivering methodical processes to identify and execute growth opportunities.
- Preparing and leading workshops for clients.
- Representing AppAgent at mobile growth conferences, giving ASO workshops/talks and recruiting potential clients.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A deep understanding of ASO backed with hands-on experience gained through working with an app/games publisher or an agency.
- A comprehensive overview of the mobile ecosystem and a deep understanding of the role of ASO and its relationship to paid UA and ideally also desktop search.
- Experience in leading ASO projects and developing successful ASO strategies.
- Practical experience with keyword optimization, Apple Search Ads, conversion optimization and relevant tools.
- Ability to complete your analysis and presentation of data, including correlations in BI tools such as Google Data Studio or Tableau.
- A commitment to continual improvement, with the ability to systematically test and evaluate new strategies and processes in all aspects of your work.
- Comfortable in client-facing situations and the ability to present in front of audiences in flawless English.
- Knowledge of SEO is beneficial.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Experience within a project/start-up is a big plus (even if you have failed!)
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to make a real impact. You will make things happen in a short time and help to shape the company as we rapidly scale-up.
- The opportunity to learn quickly by facing different exciting challenges daily and build up a stable career path.
- Support from the very best consultants in the field.
- 23 vacation days, home office and sick days as needed.
- A cool office with a garage for bikes or scooters, showers and a terrace.
- An opportunity for profit sharing after long-term employment with the agency.
- For ex-pats, two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team and regular offsite events in nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.