Are you experienced with growing mobile apps and/or games, building strategies and team leadership?
Are you also hungry for new challenges everyday, ready to lead a team of the best mobile marketers and direct their work for top mobile publishers such as Babbel, Glu Mobile or Wargaming?
Then we have what you might want!
AppAgent, an award-winning mobile marketing agency, is on the lookout for a Head of Mobile Marketing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Head of Mobile Marketing you will be fully responsible for the exceptional quality of the marketing team’s work. You would be in charge of:
Leading AppAgent’s team of Mobile Marketing Managers: You will support the team of 6 with strategic and tactical advice on their client-work projects. You will give feedback, share expertise, help and troubleshoot where needed. You’ll keep track of each team member’s workload, delivery status and tasks structure.
Strategy Consultancy & Management of the most challenging projects: You will be responsible for ensuring that the project goals and strategy are correctly set and executed, assisting the team members or account-managing projects which require special care or level of expertise through the whole lifecycle.
Nurturing & developing relationships with past and present clients: You will build relationships with clients and proactively identify clients’ present and future needs.
Every day is different but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Assisting Marketing Managers with creating Go-to-Market/Soft Launch/Growth strategy.
- Ensuring all projects are managed properly and guiding the team towards excellent results.
- Performing regular reviews and strategy sessions with clients.
- Identifying gaps in processes and implementing new strategies.
- Creating new workflow templates to facilitate recurring tasks.
- Running educational sessions, trainings and workshops for the internal team as well as clients.
- Creating and adjusting new business proposals and communicating them to the client.
- Work with other - creative and data - teams to ensure smooth and effective communication.
- Representing AppAgent on various conferences, meetups and webinars.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Deep understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem backed up with hands-on experience for growing apps and/or mobile games.
- Experience leading a team of 5+ people in a startup or agency environment.
- Experience in developing and presenting a marketing strategy and plans for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to support and drive productivity from a team and setting up the right priorities.
- Skill to ask the right questions to better understand the market situation, client’s business, feasibility of growth goals, etc.
- Strong focus on working with data and justifying your decisions based on real insights.
- Ability to translate partial requirements into an actual action plan.
- Eagerness to share knowledge and make best use of your experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience within a personal project or startup is a big plus - even if you have failed!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Make a real impact. You will make things happen in a short time and help shape the company as we rapidly scale-up.
- The opportunity to learn quickly by facing a rich variety of businesses you can achieve only in an agency environment.
- Support from the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- 23 vacation days, home office and sick days as needed.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters.
- An opportunity for profit sharing after long-term employment with the agency.
- For expats, two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
This role is an in-house position and is not eligible for year-round remote work as you will directly manage key company staff.